Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Regret

I regret everything. Well, actually I don't think I have every regretted something majorly important, but I regret little things. I know it's bad, but I can't help it. I regret stupid things like what I wear. If I can't decide between flip flops and sneakers. No matter which one I choose, as soon as I walk out the door, I wish I chose the other one. I over think it then regret it. I try to stop. I need to stop. But I can't. I am trying. Life is too short to regret stupid, pointless things.

No comments: