Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Being Fat is a Choice


Fat people complain about being fat. Skinny people complain about being fat. Fat people choose to be fat and skinny people choose to be skinny. What you eat and how much you exercise are your own personal decisions. Sometimes I think it's okay to be a little fat and just eat whatever you want. Then you can do a billion crunches later to avoid a fat pack.
Some people may be on the other end of the spectrum and rarely eat anything and never exercise. For me it's a balance between the two. Some days I eat nothing and some days I eat the whole house. Sometimes I run 6 miles and do 100 crunches and sometimes I lay on the couch and watch TV. I like to stay healthy so I can live a long, happy life. Being fat is a choice...and I choose fat for now but skinny overall.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

i like this because i said it. ahah

Kimberly said...

so trueeee. :)

Nicole said...

being fat us not a choice! what a jerk