Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have an obsessive personality

I have an obsessive personality. Everything I do, I go all out. can't stop. I want to do everything. My most recent obsession, as in the last two days, which is what prompted me to write this post, is Robot Unicorn Attack. It can be found on facebook or on the itunes app store. If you have a life, do not try this game at home. It will take over. It may result in poor performance in school, bad health, ruined relationships, procrastination, and anger management. It is dangerous if not used sparingly. I'm always playing. I want to beat everyone, and the song is so catchy. I know its a problem and I need to stop but i know if i do stop i will just find someone else to obsess over in the near future. so whats the point. But greater than this unicorn game, is the obsession present in my entire life. I need to think this through and decide whether in general this is good or bad. I have seen it both ways, and I just need to figure out what's going on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALWAAAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY, OH LOVE

Caitlin said...

Erik! you play!!???
I LOVEEEE THE SONG.