Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Us!


Wow, a whole year! And we are still going strong. We have grown so much as a blog, and as people. We started as little babies trying to be cool and make a blog. Some people may think we are still little babies, but I feel that our blog has matured, as Kim, Caitlin and I have. This blog means so much to us. It is basically a documentation of our high school years for the whole world to see (well at least the dedicated uglies see it-thanks guys) It bonds us as bloggers and BFFs; almost like sisters. I get just as excited over a new post now as I did when we first started. I hope this blog lasts for the rest of our lives. I will still post when I am 70. Until the day I die even. This is more than just a blog, it's a biography of our lives. And I love it so much. So this post goes out to us. Happy Birthday Indefinite Cacophobia- writers and followers, to many more years of happy blogging.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

awe this is so cute! i like the picture! and yay i think of you guys like sisters too! =)
"i will still blog when im 70." BEST LINE <3

Kimberly said...

its a biography of our lives. why I love it :)

Kimberly said...

its a biography of our lives. why I love it :)