Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 3, 2010

I Love Being Me

Everyone wants to be someone else at one point in their lives. A superhero or celebrity. Maybe just a regular person that they admire. All of the cool benefits you would get. Flying, VIP access, fame, fortune; the good life. But I have come to realize that it is pretty darn good just being yourself. Sometimes I wish that I was as pretty as, as smart as, as cool as, as [insert adjective here] as someone else. But then I think, would it really be all that great? Having to look that good all the time and be the center of attention, or answer everyone's questions all the time, or be friends with the whole school everyday; not really. You would loose yourself. All of the seemingly amazing qualities that everyone wants would be pretty sucky in real life. I love the character traits that I have. My actions, ideas, and decisions. I respect myself. I think that everyone should. It's the easiest thing to do and it makes you 98% more self confident. I would never trade who I am for more popularity, good looks, or brains. I love being myself too much.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

aww this is really cute. i love it. and I am happy being myself too. but miley is a close second :)

Caitlin said...

right on rock on