Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tongue Tattoos

Videogames been blamed for enranging violence in children. Call of Duty and Halo are among the many, brain washing children into believing shooting is okay and has no consequences. Well, does this mean tongue tattoos are to blame for the recent infatuation with permenant tatoos?

Tattoos are very popular in my school, students are constantly ruining their skin with stupid logos or quotes that they will be stuck with for THE REST OF THEIR LIVES! Are tongue tatoos on fruit roll-ups to blame? Did these harmless tattoos start the trend? Pretty soon real tattoos on peoples' tongues are going to be the hit thing. I know, who would want to go through that pain? But believe me, some crazy will do it. Don't get me wrong I love tongue tattoos. But I was obviously the smart kid in the bunch realizing the stupidity of real tattoos. I do not think tongue tattoos are to blame, but they don't help the cause. Maybe there should be a warning:

THESE TATTOOS ARE HARMLESS, BUT REAL TATTOOS ARE NOT A GOOD IDEA IN THE FUTURE. YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND BE PUT THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN! But enjoy the tongue tattoos.



"Well, I think it's okay if the tatoo is in memory of someone, such as a grand parent." Really? Because I am pretty sure my grandfather would roll over in his grave if he heard that I got a tattoo in his honor.


Well now you have heard my rant on the stupidity of tattoos.

No comments: