Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 15, 2010

Man I love college

First college party. woahh. Last weekend I went to Holy Cross College. Don't let the name fool you. It is a religious school but major partying still happens. I shadowed a track runner the whole weekend. Saturday night was party night. Two girls were turning 21 and we went to the outrageous party. We started out playing the animal game. my first thoughts, Yes, this wont be too bad, I am a champ at this game. Turns out in college its a drinking game! Good game gone bad. After the games, the Ke$ha was blasted and the party started. I won't go into details. After all, we like to keep Indefinite Cacophobia classy. But I will like to brag that I am pro at beer pong, but of course I played sober. Crazy night. Wild night. Interesting night. I was offered drinks several times, and yes it would have made my night less awkward. But, I wouldn't be myself.





I feel compelled to write this after reading Tori's post. I too am a "goody two shoes."

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

im so proud of you kimber! =)

Tori said...

way to stay strong girl.

BecjTaylor said...

kid looks like nick rutigliano.

Tori said...

^like