Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankyou

I love my savior, Jesus Christ. I have full faith in him and I am so grateful for everything that he has given me. I never want to forget or lose faith. I cannot deny what I know is true. Thankyou.

My family is first. I want to be with them forever. They will always be there and they have always loved me. I love them and take them for granted. Couldn't ask for a better one. Thankyou.

My friends are good people and they are down to earth. They are wild and fun. When im going crazy I know I can count on them to be real. I love them to death. I owe them so much. Indefinite Cacophobia Forever<3

Thankyou. I am blessed. Thankyou.
Happy Thanksgiving.
give thanks
and more than just one day a year



No comments: