Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, November 15, 2010

Goody Two Shoes


Stupid. Peer pressure. Illegal. Unhealthy. Stupid. Band wagoning. Underage. Pretending. Did I mention stupid? I don't drink. I don't believe in drinking. I will never believe in drinking. It is one of my main passions. What is the point? It tastes good. I don't think so. I'm sure no one can tell me the first time they tried alcohol they thought it was so extremely delicious. If it's so bad that you have to mix it with other juices just to make it taste good, why even drink it? Just have a glass of juice. It will make me feel like an adult. OKAY. Actually drinking is the most immature thing I could ever think of for a teenager to do. Everyone does it. If everyone jumped off a bridge would you? No. You should do your own thing and do what you believe in not what everyone else is doing. "Follow your heart."-Caitlin. Getting drunk is fun. What? If you need alcohol to have fun, you're an idiot. Come on. You're more creative than that, I know it. And it is so bad for you. Internally. Mentally. Physically. Call me goody two shoes, but while everyone is out getting drunk and having "fun", I will be here having a good time with my sober friends not getting fat, addicted, or failed internal organs.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

love this with a passion!!!

Caitlin said...

love this <333
oh and thanks for the quote. :)