Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finding Yourself

Everyone talks about finding themselves. An internal revelation as to who you are in life, I guess. I don't really understand this concept. I also don't believe in it. Which may be partially because I don't understand it. Where were you for all those years that you just found yourself now? Your being should be who you are at the present, who you were in the past, and who you plan to be in the future. If you weren't being your real self for your whole life, that's stupid. It's also impossible. You are who you are. You can't escape who you were and you definitely can't all of a sudden become your "real" self. If you are lost and looking to find yourself, stop. Because you never lost yourself.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

SOSOSO TRUEEE :)

Nick said...

Lol! I totally used to say EXACTLY the same thing in High School. I used to make fun of people who said that! And now all of the sudden I'm doing it and I know exactly what ppl meant. I'm suddenly fascinated by why I say certain things, when I would say them, and how I act. I feel like such a hypocrite now!

Nicole said...

i feel as though you can sometimes find yourself... nick i think theyre saying were dumb.

Nick said...

Clearly that's exactly what they're saying...