Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday is Semi-Overrated But I Still Love It


Black Friday. Crazy shopping. Early morning hours. Extreme bargains. Not really. We went out to the mall from midnight to 8 am. We were crazy and tired happy insane because we never went to sleep. This made the experience fun and funny. But in reality, it wasn't even that good. I got a free travel pillow from sleep number. Sweet; but I will rarely use it. $3.50 slippers from Bon Ton. AWESOME. This is the actual good deal of the trip. I haven't taken them off since I got them. Then I spent $60 on 2 pairs of Victoria's Secret sweatpants just so I could get the free tote bag with beauty items inside. But that's it. Like really.
I wanted amazing deals like $2 jeans or something. But it was just like every store was kinda on sale and you had some okay coupons and you pushed through massive crowds and waited in hour long lines just for average deals. It was pretty stupid looking back on it. But because you are so tired and having fun with your friends, you don't realize that the deals aren't that amazing and you are tricked into thinking that the deals are good. So basically what I'm saying is that black Friday is a mind game to get consumers to buy things for seemingly good deals, but they really aren't all that good.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

exactly. but i love it and will never stop going <333

oh and i love the picture

Kimberly said...

I spent over 200 dollars... haha Some stores are really good like 50% of everything and others dont even have sales. So yoou just have to boycott the ones without sales. they abuse black friday