Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Public Displays of Affection

Facebook has told me your dating. I do not need a reminder everytime I see you in the hallway. Yeah, I get it. You like each other. I'm glad, but I don't want to see it. I hate walking in the hall and having to walk around people groping each other.

"Good bye, I love you. See you... in 43 minutes." Ohh come on! People are rediculous. You don't need to say goodbye to eachother before every class. Saying good bye to someone with a little kiss after school is alright but full make out sessions, are never under any circumstances acceptable.

I don't even like holding hands. I think it means much more to a relationship if you can simply enjoy another persons company. I believe its a step up in a relationship. It shows you like your bf/gf enough to just spend time with them and arn't purely in the relationship for getting "action."

A date is understandable. Holding hands can be tolerated if you are going to a restaurant or in a dark movie theatre. If you are somewhere really public like an amusement park, kissing and cuddling is not acceptable. Kids are around, youre giving them bad ideas! Don't ruin a family atmosphere. PDA is especially not acceptable when you are with someone else. It makes them feel like a definite third wheel.

Locker blocking is also a definite no-no. At our school we have little rows of lockers that are a squeeze for two people to get by and always get congested in between periods. Some couples believe it is okay to block these rows so they can make out, trapping everyone in the row or not allowing people in due to their public displays of affection.

A lot of people at my school are guilty of PDA, shmari and PJ (names hidden for confidential reasons), beff and serika, zyler and delsey, kyler and Littnee are among the many that alientate the school with their public displays of affection.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Shmari and PJ bahahahaha