Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On Top of the World

Everyone has a bucket list of things they wish to accomplish before they die. On the top of my list was crowd surfing. If it's not on yours... add it! I recently attended an All American Rejects concert, which was amazing. The weeks leading up to the concert, crowd surfing was all I could talk about. I had trouble concentrating in school, it was always on my mind. This was my chance, my chance to shine. I may never have another opportunity like this, and I was not going to chicken out.
The night came and I was pumped. During Taking Back Sunday, people around me were going up in the air. I knew it was my time. I asked this large guy and his large friend to pick me up. Suddenly, I was on top of the world! Being shuffled from hand to hand, bouncing up and down in the air. At one point, no one was touching me, I was surrounded by air! What an adrenaline rushhhh. I started flipping over, but luckily the crowd was able to keep me steady. Before I knew it, I was in the bouncers arms and the experience was over, but it was one I will never forget. And you don't think about people touching you butt, you need the support, it's nothing personal. So don't let that turn you off!

Caitlin knew how much this moment meant to me and was able to take this siiiick picture. She is a true friend. :)

Warning: If you are too heavy, the crowd will not be able to carry you. You WILL fall. I have seen is happen.

Uglies, what are you waiting for? Go crowd surf, before you get too old and no one will be able to carry you! Peace out.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love this! your welcome for the picture... :) oh and i love the warning. :P this tragedy does happen...

Anonymous said...

this is true quality. and the warning is funny.
although, some of your readers might be turned on by the butt touching, not turned off. not me, but im just saying. haah. i dont know what kind of ugly people read this.

Kimberly said...

hahaa goood point srpsdancer :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture. Props to the photographer :) I believe I also liked this on facebook. And I am jealous of this incredible experience. It is definitely a good thing to have accomplished in your young lifeee.

Nick said...

I've definitely tried this... Its not always a good thing. Maybe being a girl is like a requirement. Cuz when I did it they carried me for like 30 seconds and then dropped me on my head for a minor concussion.... Good times!