Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Turn?



Your heart is pounding, mind racing as to what move you should make next, you begin to feel the sweat bead on your forehead. This can only be describing one thing, Ticket to Ride. Ticket to Ride (or TTR) is basically the best board game known to man. (http://www.daysofwonder.com/tickettoride/en/) The game board is a map of the United States, with train routes linking major cities. Your goal is to complete the trips given to you on your destination cards. You can also block other people to stop them from completing their trips. Now, when you first hear about a game involving trains and a map, most people are automatically turned off. Those people are fools. It is an intense game of skill and strategy that you can play for hours on end and never get bored.

I most recently learned that there are different versions and expansion packs of the game. For example, TTR Europe, TTR Switzerland, and TTR Nordic Countries. I want them all!! I am just a beginner at the game and I look up to my superiors (Kim and Caitlin) very much. My goal in life is to beat them. Since I don’t own the game yet I practice by playing online (http://www.daysofwonder.com/en/play/). Unfortunately, you can only play 4 free games before you have to pay. But hopefully I will own the game for myself soon so I can practice with my family to beat Kim and Caitlin and fulfill my dream.

I encourage all of you Uglies to buy and play this game ASAP. Maybe even if you get good enough you can join the TTR club. (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=232825717970&ref=ts) But until then, you keep getting prettier and keep reading!

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

TTR = MY LIFE. <333

Kimberly said...

loooove this. and bring it girl!

Anonymous said...

ask me if i love ttr.
CAUSE I DO.

Tori said...

Ask me if we are having a tournament this weeked after I get my game... because WE AREEE!!