Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inspiration to us all

Ke$ha Ro$e $ebert is an inspiration to us all. After recieving and listening to her new album for countless hours, I feel deep desire to share my love for Ke$ha. She spells her name with a dolla $ign… what more is there to say? Ke$ha was being ironic putting the dolla sign in her stage name, because It came about right after Right Round achieved major success everywhere... AND...she didn’t even receive any moolah at all for it. rippp off. Her breakthrough came in early 2009 after appearing in Flo Rida's number one single "Right Round". << good song released in August 2009, reached numero uno in 4 countries and set the female weekly download record in the US. Her debut album, Animal, was released January 5, 2010! GET IT NOW! It’s amazing! I got it January 4th, thanks to kim. :) Everyday I blast it. over and over and over. you can never get bored of it. Besttt album evaaa! My faves are Your love is my drug, Take it off, Kiss and tell and Boots and Boys. Ke$ha has almost 50 songs... but only about 15 are available to buy on itunes. Me and kim have them all however because we are TRUE fans!!! There are some real good ones that are extras! I love This love, radio radio radio, disguisting, V.I.P., and Chain Reaction.go go go. I quote Ke$ha almost daily. Her style and dress is off the wall. Some people call her look "garbage chic" or "trailer trash". I just call her look... SO KE$HA! and everyone in the world should replace the word HOTT with KE$HA.

Boots and boys They bring me so much joy

I wear 'em both so pretty as I walk in the city

Boots and Boys I'm keeping quite the colletion

Take nothing less than perfection Cowboy boots, cowboy boys

Mmhmm oh the joy

Me and My friends even had an entire sleepover dedicated to Ke$ha, titled Ke$ha night! We listened to Ke$ha all night, talked like Ke$ha, acted like Ke$ha and dressed like Ke$ha.
I WISH I WAS KE$HA. But then again… who doesn’t?


Official Tik Tok music video! GO WATCH! GO. GO. GO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RMx2435hP4
“Take it off” from Ke$ha’s new album Animal! Gooood song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RT6kCGHJw0


5 comments:

Tori said...

I seriously just bought this album 3 seconds before you posted lol. Ke$ha loveeee <3

Kimberly said...

it is the most amazing cd everrrr!

Anonymous said...

The first time I heard Tik Tok was when I was listening to the weekly top songs downloaded on itunes on the radio. I liked it as soon as the sound came into my ears. What is the name of that song? It bugged me for days and I finally found it out and all of my friends loved it too! I even attended a Ke$ha sleepover. And now I am listening to the whole CD, it is GREAT.

nerfking said...

heres a real shocker i think its stupid haha

Anonymous said...

i love ke$ha, she is my idol (:
& i love the dancing with tears in my eyes (on the cd)