Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gray Men Awareness

ATTENTION:
POST CONTAINS AN OBSCENE IMAGE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. INDEFINITE CACOPHOBIA WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLNESS, INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THIS POST.

Hello Uglies! This is a crucial announcement regarding gray men awareness. They are here… all around us. Don’t sit back and watch this happen. It’s a serious crisis. FIGHT BACK. First I would like to share the worst nightmare of my lifeeee! I have to let someone know about this. Let me try to recreate it. Although I will never be able to retell it as horrible, disgusting and devastating as it really was… We are playing a game of ticket to ride, and I lose. (I should have known this was a dream because this is impossible. But, you never think of these things while you are actually dreaming.) So it's already off to a rough start. Next, I log on to our blog. I first check to see if any of my clutch co-authors have posted anything new. Nothing is new. Then, I check to see if we have anymore followers… Then I saw it. I started feeling sick. Nothing in worse than this feeling you get, when you see what I saw. There is nothing more boring, fake looking and most of all UGLY than what I saw. My Cacophobia started kicking in... I was getting unbelievably dizzy and my stomach sunk. I didn’t know what to do. It was bad. I couldn’t stop staring at it. (kind of like how you cant stop staring at an ugly person even though it burns.) I was in shock. I didn’t know how this could be possible. UGLY UGLY UGLY. They were attacking. The gray men. Were attacking. Attacking our blog. Indefinite Cacophobia. Gray men were attacking Indefinite Cacophobia. I have never had a dream this devastating. I just remember laying on the floor feeling like I wanted to die. Obviously this was just a dream since our followers are currently looking fresh and PRETTY. Good work Uglies! Keep it up^^^!!!

Now, if there is anyone still conscious after that…I apologize for forcing you to see this horrible thing that I saw. But, there is no way to describe what it was without showing you exactly what I saw. Now you can understand and visualize the gray men’s goal. You may be unaware of the current battle that is occurring on Indefinite Cacophobia. The Gray men are here. They are attacking.
And we need YOU to help us stop them.
YOU can make a difference by informing others, friends and family, about this message, and encouraging them to take part in the fight against gray men.
Join us in the fight against gray men.



FAQ

What are gray men?
They are power hungry robots that take over websites on the internet. Their latest attraction has been blogger.com… especially indefinite Cacophobia.

What can I do to help?
You can help by making sure you have a picture, and also informing others. If you see someone you know that has a gray man controlling their account, please inform them that their account is being taken over by the gray men, and encourage to upload a picture to stop the madness.

How do we stop them once they have taken over?
Once a photo is uploaded, it is impossible for the gray men to get you again. Unless, However... you or someone else removes their photo. In this case there is an 86% chance that the gray men will strike again.

How do we know the gray men are attacking?
We have had many problems with them in the past. Such as hacking accounts of our followers. (This is the most major and main problem) But, they have also been known for Attacking random posts, our slideshow and some of the author’s profiles. And the worst part is… they are capable of much much more. We have given them fair warnings. So it’s free game now. TAKE THEM DOWN!


Thankyou for your time.

Fight. Win. Save Indefinite Cacophobia.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

bahahhahahahaaha nicely written :) and I feel your pain! I am in for the fight!

Corinne Lingard said...

good thing i have a picture!!! wait...was this a real dream?

Caitlin said...

YES YES YES