Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Disconnected


The bodies are forced in replay from day to day
Sometimes the world stops and falls away
And I'm still here
All my things have dissappeared

The materials walk away and i dont miss them
I try to understand while my mind turns numb
You don't have to wait for me
In this new solitude i feel free

Alone and disconnected
There is someone else here too, but they are silhouetted
They don't have a name or a face
But atleast i know they are in this place

I return to real as my mind patiently heals
The passage softens and I visit back often
I pray it captures me again
There is no justice in this pen

You're empty but you're still there
I wonder if you care
And can you hear me?

2 comments:

Tori said...

I really like this. I think this is my fav poem of yours.

Dan said...

wow caitlin, this is amazing, and you said you weren't good? Loved it! :)