Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rebirth










What does it even matter
The thoughts in my head refute
A tear rolls down my face
I am losing this race

Values are subjective
I need what is best for me
Auspicious thoughts fill my head
But falling flat is what I dread

Preparing to secede
But I am not yet done
My time is not long
I must be strong

My potential lies in the distance
My longing hand reaches out
As I turn over a new leaf
I have new found belief

For better or for worse
This is the only way I know
My obstacles are like friends
I will continue until the end

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

this speaks to me. awesome.
my obstacles are friends, love that part