Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sherbet






My new food obsession is sherbet. I love it and eat it all of the time. My obsession started partially because I love frozen treats and partially because I am sick and it feels so good and refreshing on my throat. I feel like sherbet is the sort of underdog of frozen desserts. Ice cream gets all of the glory. And don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE ice cream fan, but I think we just need to give sherbet a chance. My favorite brand is the Walmart Great Value kind. It is so creamy and fruity and delicious. I also feel healthier eating sherbet because the package says fat free. Even though it still is packed with sugar. I love the raspberry flavor the most. Closely followed by orange. But while Google image searching for the above photos, I found out that there is also pineapple and peach! It's like a whole new world of sherbet that I was never exposed to before now. I can't wait to try them all! So the moral of the story is, give sherbet a chance because its a nice switch up from ice cream and comes in many delicious flavors.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

the underdog. hahhahaha i love this even though I am not a sherbet fan. I knew there would be a post today. I mean what else would you do today? haha