Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, July 25, 2011

Planking

PLANKING: THE NEW CRAZE!
Watch this video to find out more. Believe it or not there are a million good planking songs out there and it was hard to choose just one...


At first, I thought planking was ridiculous. I mean who would want to just lay on the ground? But my friends and I decided to make fun of it and plank around my house. Turns out it is a lot of fun trying to find interesting things to plank on AND a great ab workout depending on where you plank. Now, I can't wait to plank in public! Here are some pictures of my planking experiences...


1 comment:

Nick said...

This is awesome... I have to start doing this everywhere... starting with work...