Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Light the World


Welcoming arms reel me in, whispering my name,
one step forward and things won't be the same.
With courage and encouragement I can begin to look,
to define my existence and fill the pages of my book.

Releasing the brake, switching the shift into drive,
a taste of independence and I start to feel alive.
With reassurance and realizations, hopes begin to rise,
the differences become more interesting with these newly found eyes.

Stair by stair, I will learn to climb the hills,
work, sweat and tears all lead up to the thrill.
Optimism replaces worry, accompanied by intellect.
With the courage to know and the time to reflect.

Ready to light the world aflame,
to really start living and create my name.


No comments: