Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time is Ticking

To add onto Kim's graduation theme, I wanted to share my concern with the lack of time from now until college. I have so much left to do and experience this summer, but I'm not sure how to fit all of it in. My first instinct was to live it up and party with my friends. This is the last time I will see many of them for a long time, so I need to get all of the fun and good times in. Then another idea came to me. I'm broke. I need some money for college so I decided to ditch my friends and make some ca$h. Which working is also important, but then I miss all the fun. Then also add in my family. I will be leaving them too and I need to spend time with them. And I have to have a graduation party. And I have to pack for school. And I have to go to orientation. And do a million other things in just these few short months. I'm not sure how it's going to work and so far I have just been flying by the seat of my pants, but I feel like a more concrete plan may be necessary. Who knows what I will do, all I know is that I need to do it fast.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I LIKE THAT DOLLA SIGN. LIVE LIFE IN THE FAST LANE