Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stopping to Smell the Roses


Once open to the world
Now sealed in a box
Losing my grip on reality
I stop.

Realizing my relapse
Back into the cave
Action must be taken
I run.

Escaping the binds of time
Racing against the clock
My home blazing behind me
I brake.

What I need is not speed
As I prepare to go.
I need to face this world
Devotedly and slow.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

loooove the last stanza. so true :)