Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hatin' on Valentine's Day Haters

I realize that this post is a little late for Valentine's day, but I just didn't get around to posting until now. I love Valentine's day. And I'm not really sure how you couldn't love it. Parties. Cards. Love in the air. Free candy. Any holiday with free food is a good one in my book. But still some people just hate Valentine's day. Some because it's a "Hallmark holiday". Which is partially true. There is no historical/religious value to it. But I think love is prevalent enough in everyone's lives to have its own holiday. Everyone is loved and/or loves someone else. Other people hate it because they don't have a valentine to share it with. Which is kinda stupid. I don't have a valentine and I still greatly appreciate the holiday. I think the people who hate it because they don't have a valentine are just throwing themselves a little pity party and just looking for attention by proclaiming their lack of a valentine. Get over yourself. Just eat your candy hearts and be happy. You may not have a "valentine", but you are loved. Whether you know it or not. Valentine's day should be celebrated by everyone. Save your hatin' for St.Patrick's day.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I agreee, all holidays are great :)

Dan said...

Hahah i love this, everyone was like "single awareness day!" Boo them. And based on your last sentence can we be expecting Hatin' on St. Patrick's Day lovers? Though, it does bring shamrock shakes.