Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, September 24, 2010

Rockstar

Made is at my school. yes, I'm talking MTV Made. I'm not kidding, this is real. Last year there was auditions at my school to get on the show. At first, I didn't think anyone would get on. I mean why would MTV come to western Pennsylvania?
But I was wrong. A junior, Natalie, was chosen to be made into rockstar. Its a pretty unoriginal idea if you ask me, so I was surprised she was chosen. My friend, Sam, got a call back to be a speed skater. A much better and super creative, never been done before idea! But, Natalie was picked. I think she was picked because she is an outcast. I hate to be mean and admit it, but its the truth. And thats apparently what MTV is looking for. She is a classical pianist now, but in six short weeks she will be a rockstar, if all goes well.

A camera person has followed her around school. But, the big question is... WHO WILL HER MADE COACH BE? What famous person will be walking the halls of our school? The made coach was supposed to come to school yesterday, but never showed. It was a huge disappointment, but eventually we will fin out. Rumors are flying around school, about when she will come. I can't wait! I hope its someone cool, like, Miley Cyrus (I wish), Rihanna or Ke$ha. But whoever it is, as long as I have heard of them I will be happy.

Your probably thinking, your so lucky Kim, I cant wait to see you on TV. But no, I have no classes with Natalie, and never even pass her in the hallway. I will try my best to get on camera, but I can't make any promises, uglies!


I will keep you posted on who the coach is. Filming is going to end at the homecoming football game, so I am thinking half time show? Probably.



Peace outt,

Kimberlyyy

3 comments:

Nick said...

That's pretty cool! Only I hope its not Miley Cyrus... Regardless I am kinda jealous. My high school was super boring...

Caitlin said...

it ended up being this lame fat stuck up rockstar who no one has ever heard of. and he wear white cowboy boots... :(

Kimberly said...

eww shawn perry. gross.