Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Newest Accomplishment


before

I have always lived my life embarresed of my lack of flexibility. Its been at least 6 years since I could touch my toes. I considered touching my ankles a good day. Well after suffering many failed sit and reach tests in gym class, and my own mother's ridicule that she is more flexible than me, I decided to stretch every night with the goal of reaching my toes.

Then, my younger brother came home from football camp, and showed me how he could now touch his toes, making me the only one in the family unflexible. Enough was enough. This was the last straw, I got serious. I practiced night and day, everyday.


Then before my last volleyball game, I reached down expecting to be disppointed. All of a sudden, I touched my toes. Its like a new world. I am a new person. Touching my toes might be the greatest accomplishment of my life. :) This just goes to show that practice really pays off. I am a changed woman. after

No comments: