Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 28, 2009

All I want for Christmas


Like most youths of today, I made a list of various items that I wanted for Christmas this year. My list consisted of average teenage things; an I-pod touch, Wii fit, clothes, etc. But the one thing I wanted the most was, you guessed it, the cheetah print Snuggie. When the Snuggie was first introduced, I thought it was the dumbest thing in the world. It’s just a blanket with sleeves! But as the infomercials continued, the clever advertising got to me. The craze grew and grew with more colors becoming available, the kid size Snuggie, and the ever popular Snuggie for dogs. According to the website it is perfect for traveling in the car, late night pub crawls, chilly office buildings, sporting events and cold movie theatres. AMAZING!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ym65h1bmJ0

Christmas day came and after ripping through each wrapped parcel, I found no Snuggie. I was DEVASTATED! How could my parents neglect to buy me my most desired gift?! As the day went on more and more relatives arrived at my house each with their gifts for me. Still no Snuggie! Finally, my grandma arrived. She passed out her presents to my brother, my sister and I. My sister and I began tearing into our boxes. She was a little faster than me and I saw the Snuggie label on her box. All I could think was, “THERE BETTER BE A SNUGGIE IN MY BOX OR I AM GOING TO HURT SOMEONE!” I was relieved when I finished peeling off the paper and a cheetah print Snuggie was sitting on my lap.

It is now three days later I haven’t taken my Snuggie off. I eat, sleep, blog and even take showers in it. Its infinite warmth is so enjoyable that I now completely understand why there were over four million sold in three months. I would recommend a Snuggie to anyone who wants to fully enjoy their life with warmth AND accessible hands.

6 comments:

Corinne Lingard said...

snuggies=<3
got a zebra striped one...i'm in the same boat you are. i could die happy. when i do die, i want to be in my zebra snuggie. :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY LEOPARD SNUGGIE. IT IS MY LIFEEE.

Caitlin said...

soooo jealous of your snuggies.
my family has a steeler snuggie, but it does not compare to the awesomeness of the animal print ones. :(

Anonymous said...

i'm not a fan of the snuggie concept, but i liked your blog. it was very well written (in a blog way). you are giving kim stiff competition for the top blogger spot.

Caitlin said...

giving kim competition!? jerkkk. YOU'RE GAY :)

Eaglefan71 said...

GET PRESENTS
i<3christmas