Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gone Wild

Being the first post, i feel the need to say... Welcome to Indefinite Cacophobia! Make yourself at home and visit frequently. I feel as it is only appropriate if I start out saying Merry Christmas! Or as a good friend of mine would say, Mike Yeckley,
Happy ChristmaHanakwanza!
But anyways, 5 days ago my sister came home from college... this was a very happy time for me. In my real life, I grew up with 4 other siblings ... PARTAY every day. Slowly each one of them left me and went across the country... this was a very sad time for me. I have been going out of my mind. (In this time of boredom I have obsessed over many things. For example, making videos of all kinds, being the best at Farmville, and now blogging.) I have deep sympathy for all you only child kids out there. I suppose you don’t really know what you’re missing... which is for your own good. Ever since I was born I have dreamed of being exactly like my older sister Nicole. She came home from college with pink hair. Naturally, I wanted pink hair also. I let Nicole dye my hair pink today. This was a major change in my life. I feel like a new person! I would recommend this to every ugly person out there. Just put a little streak of color to your hair, it spices everything up and will bring you much happiness. On the bottle it said “FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY” But I knew Nicole was a professional... so I let her proceed. It turned out quite nice, so thank you Nicole. I also copy her with many other things. For example: THIS BLOG! progressiveloitering.blogspot.com They were my inspiration, and I would like to give a shout out to Nick and Nicole for their superiority in blog writing. They have inspired me to start a blog of my own ( along side two other awesome authors, kim and tori. ) which will one day surpass their expertness and soon become the greatest blog of all time. I hope all the ugly people following this will feel like they are at home while on this blog. Thanks for reading I’ll miss you until next time.

8 comments:

Corinne Lingard said...

i want a picture of you and your pink hair...not of the bottle.
i was going to be an only child, then alex decided not to leave home and go to idaho.
i dont like novels. cant wait for this to be up and running with better posts but this is good :)
excited to see more!

Caitlin said...

i considered posting a real picture. however, cameras fail at capturing the essence and beauty of its greatness. i dont want to misrepresent it on here.

Caitlin said...

alright i granted your request anyway. happy? :)

Corinne Lingard said...

i likey lots :D

Anonymous said...

i love this & your hair. but this first blog isnt exactly quality. it lacks substance and has too many parathetical phrases/sentences. not my style.
i guess i'll comment kim's. sorry.

Eaglefan71 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eaglefan71 said...

GET HAIR DYED!
i<3ggw

Nick said...

Awwww yeah shout out!