Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Not truly the end

The jokes we hear endlessly repeated cease;
suddenly we desire to hear them once more.
Although the laughter has died down,
a hint of a smile still remains at the thought.

I always knew you were always spectacular but
it took you leaving for me to truly understand your legacy.
Although the countless baseball games have ended,
your name is still glorified in the papers.

Countless words of praise from strangers;
I smile, never fully understanding the imprint you left on their lives.
Although you can't speak to us anymore,
your voice is still heard in every single one of them.

As for me, you were my biggest fan
and my biggest role model.
Although the pictures fade,
our memories will live on.

No comments: