Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hi. I run.

I started a new chapter of my life running DII cross country. And that's what I do now. I run. A lot. I'm the slowest one on the team and I was embarrassed about that but really being a walk on is something to be proud of because you have to put in so much work and you don't even get money for it. And I'm realizing that I actually have the sweet life because I can train with these amazing athletes and work every day to improve myself, my times and my overall fitness. But there is basically no pressure. I'm not expected to be one of the top runners or get any medals. So I can just do me and focus on that and still have a fun team atmosphere.

I think running is so great because you can clearly chart your results and see improvements. It is important to always be moving forward and moving up in your life, in everything you do. My fitness and health is important to me and this new challenge I have taken on is difficult but I know it will make me a better runner and a better person. And I hope that my positivity and will to achieve will transfer over to other aspects of my life and maybe it will transfer to someone reading this blog.

I love running, I love my life, I love my friends and family and I love being able to share that.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

this is great, running is great, this picture is great... and truthful.