Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random shiz from my mind

The most unexpected help can be the most beneficial. The fact that we needed to create gyms to get exercise is proof of how fat the world is. I wish I lived in tribal Africa. It’s easy to say follow your heart, what’s hard is deciphering what is coming from your heart and what is coming from your head. Coffee is bad. Bad bad bad. But I love it. Mwahaha. Focus on the now. I wish I had gold nail polish. I'm not doubting my abilities, I'm questioning where my heart lies. I need to eat more vegetables. I'm afraid of not living the life I dreamed of. I should be working on essays. I can't wait until Christmas. Am I immature? Why are the font color choices so dull anymore? This is getting stupid. I should just stop and click publish. 

1 comment: