Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

hourglass

It floats in the air. I assume it is for me, because no one i know talks about it. It consumes me. I look away. I will have to hide it from myself and keep it a secret. The grains accumulate. Each drop brings him closer and pushes us apart. I could just lay it on it's side. Does that change something? I am too scared to try, i don't want to ruin anything else. I think i'll just keep watching. Plus when it is gone i can just flip it over? Why isn't the sand pink? And how does that just float there? That is amazing.

3 comments:

nicole said...

I LIKE THIS

Hsquared2 said...

The sand is definitely pink

Dan said...

I like this too! it's so sad. As a senior, i'm going through the whole depression about leaving friends thing. However, I can tell yours is about something else. (I think i could guess what about). I've been missing your writing :)