Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

X

There is an x on my left hand today
The spot marks the memory I can’t betray
It makes me believe I can stop the decay
Wish there was a way that I could say
When the x wares away the days won't replay

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

AHH! I saw that! no idea why I didn't say anything... I am really curious about the story though.

Kimberly said...

I think we were in the middle of a conversation with other people so I figured I would mention lataa and forgot.

Caitlin said...

it is usually there. i'm surprised you only saw it once. it has had different reasons each time i put it on but sometimes the same one. me and mari were talking about it at that sleepover you must have fell asleep

Tori said...

I remember this x from survivor so you would remember the cameras. Even though we usually forgot anyway.

Caitlin said...

hahahah oh survivor<3 good times i miss senior year a lil bit i must admit. we owned that place. I'm sad we are separating but i'm glad we started this blog a couple years ago to keep us connected. love you guys. okay I'm done :)