Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I wave hello

I wave hello to the punks and the sluts
There goes Nicki Minaj on a fire truck
I wave hello to the janitor guy
Darell’s the name keys jingle by
I like the boy on the scooter
He waves to me

before he crashes in the tree
By the time I get there to check it out
He’s already on his paper route

Post that crazy shiz on da blog
I'm makin music vids as I walk the dog
The boom’s on my shoulder
My life be like
I wave goodbye
And steal the bike
It’s a race I’m winning I’m winning
Flat tire, Flat jack
Time for second breakfast

***rap to the tune of “The Dumbest Thing I Have Ever Written”

2 comments:

Tori said...

Darell <33333333

Kimberly said...

hahaha this is hilar. and i love it :) love the nicki shout out. The first line is probs my fave, gotta be nice to the punks and the sluts haha