Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011!

New Years Resolutions I would be able to keep:

  • Spend more time watching TV / movies.
  • Chat more over phone / Internet.
  • Read less.
  • I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
  • Stop exercising. Waste of time. Its overrated.
  • Procrastinate more.
  • Start being superstitious.
  • Skip random days of school. Who needs all 180 anyway?
  • Go out to eat more often.
  • Spend, spend, spend!
  • Eat more candy.
  • Stop studying. Wait... I already don't do that.
Now these resolutions I could probably keep up with for more than a week.


But truthfully, this year I plan to workout. I want to run in college so I need to self-motivate myself to get in shape now. Time is of the essence.
Uglies, you should get resolutions too. AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEM!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

first of all, i like how there are eleven 2011's! i love things like that and all the poeple who notice...like myself. :)and people who think to do them...like yourself :) second of all, i LOVE this post hilarious. i mostly LOVE the pictures and mostly the biker.
the only thing i hate. is the ending. "truthfully.." gay. that really ruined it for me. i tohught the whole post was truthfully... :( well they say truth hurts... now i know

Kimberly said...

hahahahahahhaaa I DIDNT DO IT ON PUPOSE! ITS WAS FATE!