Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Mother Is On Facebook

First, I apologize, I haven't posted in a bajillion years and you are probably wondering what happened to me. But I assure you, I am fine, just busy :)



Today I would like to address an issue that has come up in my life. My mother is on facebook. I know I am not the only one out there, but you never realize why this is a problem until it happens to you. For an example, when making a status you have to ask yourself, "What will my mother think when this pops up into her newsfeed?" Everything you do is at risk. Eventually, with time, you get over the fact that your mother can creep on everything you do. But then, her friends request you. And you have no other option then to accept, or the next get together will be extremeley awkward. But it doesn't stop, soon they comment on your statuses and pictures for all of your friends to see! There is no way to avoid this situation, I know friends who have made up fake names, but moms always find them. So watch out, this could happen to you!




It's only a matter of time before my mother gets a blog.

peace out cub scout :)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

hahahaha i hope your mom gets a blog! ill follow her :)

and your mom hasn't requested me yet... a matter of time i guess. lol

Kimberly said...

hhahahah yeah be readyy, nahhh she doesnt really know how t work fbook

Caitlin said...

hahaha oh i am