Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Life is Like a Box of Chocolate...























My life is funny.
Things are unexpected.
Hints not taken.
Interactions conducive
To sit-com scenarios.

My life is a music video.
Hippies backpacking 
Through a colorful desert.
A little bit delusive,
But oddly familiar.

My life is emotional.
A cup of coffee.
A renewing cry.
Mostly I laugh.
It's better that way.

My life is an enigma.
People are strange,
And don't make sense.
Feelings are cloudy.
I need simplification.

My life is a poem.
Sometimes it rhymes.
Sometimes it doesn't.
It's always just shy
Of making sense.

My life is funny.
But I think I'm the only one who's laughing.


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

hahahahahha i like this and I'm laughing!