Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I actually got real advice from a cookie?

"The world is a beautiful book for those who read it" 
I got this message in a fortune cookie a while ago. I've kept it in my journal since then. Today I realized that I have been stuck on the same page for a while. Maybe even the same sentence. I don't do anything with my life really. There are so many more productive, exciting things I could do with my time, but I choose to do nothing. I just sit. And eat. I'm wasting my life waiting for my life to happen. It's stuck in my mind that when I get a real job and have a family, life will begin. But my life doesn't start then, it started nineteen years ago. I'm not reading the book that is the world, I'm just looking at the pictures. Skimming. It scares and concerns me. So I guess instead of spending my time ranting and blogging I should just go live my life now...