Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 22, 2012

Thoughts from space out of my mind...or something like that.

Has there ever been a movie about another planet that has humans or human-like creatures that find out about Earth and try to communicate with us? Because there should be. It's obviously the most realistic sci-fi plot out there. We are one planet, in one solar system, in one galaxy, in an infinite space; chances are there is another planet with life on it. Sometimes I freak myself out when I think about this. How minuscule we really are in comparison to space. It really changes your perspective. I think it's healthy to think about sometimes. Gets the mind juices flowing.


Also on my lack of posting recently:          

No comments: