Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Put me into drive

I'm looking for that spark, have you seen it?
I lost that drive, those fiery eyes to move forward.
Looking to rebuild but I don't know where to start.
Quick, someone throw me a map.
I'm getting desperate and will try anything.
My internal GPS has stopped working,
I seem to have forgotten the way.
The road is much much longer but
I can't help but drift to the side.
Maybe this is just the long way,
is there hope to find my way back?

No comments: