Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hypocrite

It's amazing how much things can change.
I take back the things I said last year.
Different perspectives, same person.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

same person? you said, "yes, it would have made my night less awkward, but i wouldn't be myself" so now...you are not yourself.....but you are the same person..... who are you Kimberly McDonagh!? hahaa
p.s. regardless of who you are i love you.

Kimberly said...

"I take back the things I said last year"
but now I realize things differently