Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making a List and Checking it twice


It's crunch time. I just made a list of everything I have to do until the end of the semester. It's a long list. So much to do, so little time. Work hard, it will all be worth it. Why am I on Facebook? Only two more weeks until I'm free to go home. To sleep in, be lazy, see my friends. It feels so good to cross things off the list. I need Christmas break. I'm making a list and checking it twice.



No comments: