Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I think in #hashtags


Things I have learned in college:
1. It's okay to the stereotypical freshman.
2. People make stupid mistakes. I like to learn from others rather than making my own :)
3. Sometimes you need to put homework before friends... I struggle with this.
4. The self control application is the best invention ever and is the only way I can control my procrastination.
5. Saying no is easy.

Things I now do in college:
1. My friends are twitter freaks, I think in hashtags all daa time.
2. Watch what I eat. I am not the greatest but I actually try not to pig out all the time.
3. Study! and usually more than one day before the test! Well usually, right now I am blogging. Let's hope I don't fail the catholicism midterm tomorrow.
4. Have guy friends. lollll
5. Have no alone time. I honestly can't wait for thanksgiving when I can be in a room by myself. sounds ridiculously antisocial but sometimes a girl just needs time to think.

Things that need to change:
1. I need to stop hanging out with the track team so much. I love them all dearly but I feel like I need to branch out too.
2. I need to start calling my parents/brothers more. Don't worry I haven't forgotten
3. SLEEP! I still don't have a good sleep schedule :(
4. more facetime with friends! I MISS MY LATROBE GIRLS!
5. I need to blog more... I'm just so busy that when I have a free moment I usually use it to make more friends. hahaha

Top 5 Experiences:
1. Dayglow
2. Getting my first test score back, 91% :)
3. First home hockey game. The amount of people that go is unreal.
4. halloweekend :) except snow and halloween are not a good combo
5. Pretty much anytime I go into Boston... which is way too often!

No comments: