Est. 12/09

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August

Today marks the first day of August, the end of summer. Barely one month until school starts. So uglies, I am writing today to say LIVE IT UP.


As Phineas and Ferb said in the first episode, "I, for one, am starting to get bored, and boredom is something of up with which I will not put! The first thing they're going to ask us when we get back to school is 'what did we do over summer?' I mean, no school for three months; our lives should be a rollercoaster! And I mean a good rollercoaster, not like that one we rode at the state fair."


I am not going to continue to write when summer is ticking away, and you shouldnt waste your time on the computer.


Peace out, uglies!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

short and sweet, love it.
and phineas and ferb <3